Journalists & bloggers
If you’re a journalist or blogger and you’d like to use our illustrations and
technical drawings then there’s good news: we’re down for that! You can use
our illustrations with or without labels, you can also add your own labels
if you need to.
There are some rules:
- The picture in your article must link back to the article on How a Car Works.
- Somewhere in your article should be a text link back to our original article. This link
must not be a nofollow link.
- You can use a maximum of four of our illustrations for a single article, and no more than
50 illustrations per publisher, per month.
- You cannot place your own branding or watermark on the images. But you don't have to use our branding either.
- You cannot use our illustrations in print without explicit permission.
To sign up (it’s completely free) email email@example.com and
we’ll set you up with access so you can search our library and download high-resolution versions
of the illustrations.